Spiritual bent online survey

Hmmm...very interesting results for me from Quizfarm's Religion Picker Quiz

While I think the results were spot on regarding my postmodern and experiential bent, I don't know where it's getting the notion that I don't like older forms of church, especially since I specifically answered those questions saying that I *did* like those older forms.

The quiz just couldn't understand that certain types of liturgy can evoke spiritual experiences for me, as well as convey theological meaning in a non-rational sort of way.

---

You scored as Emergent/Postmodern.

You are Emergent/Postmodern in your theology. You feel alienated from older forms of church, you don't think they connect to modern culture very well. No one knows the whole truth about God, and we have much to learn from each other, and so learning takes place in dialogue. Evangelism should take place in relationships rather than through crusades and altar-calls. People are interested in spirituality and want to ask questions, so the church should help them to do this.

Emergent/Postmodern 79%
Classical Liberal 71%
Roman Catholic 68%
Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 64%
Neo orthodox 61%
Modern Liberal 54%
Charismatic/Pentecostal 32%
Reformed Evangelical 25%
Fundamentalist 11%

Comments